Cloth Diaper Buy-Back Program
What are my diapers worth?
Bring in your gently used cloth diapers and we will evaluate them for you!
- Diapers should be clean and odor free. Please wash them according to manufacturer recommendations before bringing them in.
- Diapers must also be free of stains, hair whether from pets or humans lint and other visible materials.
- Diapers must contain legible care instructions.
- Elastic should be snug and functional.
- Diapers must have all snaps working accordingly and velcro should be functional.
- Please arrange like diapers together and separate inserts from covers.
You are welcome to drop off your cloth diapers any day of the week and they will be evaluated within 24 hours.
Offers will be made over the phone so please leave your name and number with your diapers when you bring them in. We will give you an offer for cash and an offer for store credit. Store credit will be up to 15% more than the cash offer.
You have 7 days to pick up your diapers after we have extended an offer. Any diapers left beyond 7 day period are considered abandoned and will be used in our cloth diaper service program.
By accepting our offer, you understand that we may offer you less than you might receive if you sold diapers yourself, because as a reseller there are a certain amount of marketing, education, preparation and reselling on our part.
Max Mamas reserves the right to refuse any diapers for any reason.