1. Stay cool mesh carrier panel Large mesh panel provides extra ventilation for optimal breathability to keep wearer and baby cool
2. Breathable & lightweight material Soft and lightweight 100% cotton certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® with a large breathable mesh panel and hood
3. Ergonomic M-position seat Supports safe development for baby’s body
4. Dual-adjustment padded shoulder straps Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers
5. Multiple ergonomic positions Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby
6. Wide padded waistband & extra leg padding Provides superior comfort for longer wearing to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket
7. Easy-to-adjust design Allows for long-time use from infancy to toddlerhood. Standard baby carriers can be used from 15 - 45 pounds and toddler carriers from 25 - 60 pounds. Standard-sized carriers can be used from birth with a Tula Infant Insert*
8. Coordinating breathable mesh hood All Coast Mesh Carriers come with coordinating removable mesh hoods that can easily be snapped up to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing
Not sure which is the best carrier for you? View our comparison chart to find the best baby carrier option!
*Infants and newborns weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.